FiTech Fuel Injection Go EFI 2 x 4 1200 HP Power Adder Self-Tuning System
This kit is for the guys who have 671 and 871 Roots Superchargers or make up to 1200 HP naturally aspirated on their Dual Quad setup. FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2 x 4 POWER ADDER 1200 HP self-tuning system. Works out of the box on your 2 x 4 Blower Plate as an inline setup or can be side mounted using custom linkages. ALSO, this kit is a bolt on for the most popular N/A dual quad and tunnel ram manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors plus the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations.
Boost A/F targets are simple to adjust while timing curves can be retarded according to boost easily through your touch screen controller. This system makes tuning your supercharged engine easy!
Bolt on 2 of these though looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows for quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
- 2-Boost Ready throttle bodies in a Matte Black Finish
- Fits inline on 2 x 4 Blower Manifold (no linkage or fuel line included)
- Boost ready ECU 2.5 Bar Internal MAP sensor good for 25 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2 Fan controls (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software, COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS
- 8 injectors capable of flowing 1200 HP or fuel (1000 HP boosted)
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors
- Uses the latest Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or
This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4bbl manifold
- All Go-EFI's feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load
conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in
the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try THAT with your carb!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. Our ECU's are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emission standards in new vehicles.
- Also available with the Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank
(mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 LPH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump
Part Type: Fuel Injection System
Application: Universal Dual 4bbl
Horsepower Rating: 1200 HP, Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged, or Nitrous
Self-Tuning: Yes, up to 1050 HP
Injection Style: Throttle Body
Metering Style: Speed Density
Throttle Body Included: Yes, 2 Die Cast
Throttle Body Mounting Flange: 4bbl Square Bore
Throttle Body Material: Cast Aluminum
Throttle Body Finish: Black
Injectors Included: Yes, 8 (4 per throttle body)
Venturi Quantity: 8, Annular Discharge Design (4 per throttle body)
Intake Manifold Included: No
Fuel Rails Included: Internal
Fuel Inlet Ports: 3 per throttle body
Fuel Inlet Fitting: (2) -6 AN
Calibration Module Included: Yes, Handheld w/ Color Touch screen & Windshield Mount
ECM Included: Yes
Wiring Harness Included: Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included: Yes, Wide Band
O2 Sensor Bung Kit Included: Yes, Clamp-On or Weld-On
Fuel Pump Included: No
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: Internal
MAP Sensor Included: Yes, Internal
Intake Air Temperature Sensor Included: Yes
Throttle Position Sensor Included: Yes
Idle Air Control Included: Yes
Coolant Temperature Sensor: Yes
Distributor Included: No
Timing Control: Yes
Voltage Control for Fuel Pump: Yes
Fan Control Included: Yes, 2 Adjustable
Data Logging: Yes
Gasket Kit Included: Yes
Manufacturer: FiTech Fuel Injection
Manufacturer's Part Number: 30064
Weight: 20 lbs.
Warranty: LIMITED WARRANTY- a.) What is Covered- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement (at their option) of any FiTech part that fails because of a defect in workmanship or materials. Implied warranty: Any warranties implied by law are limited to the duration of this warranty, (except in those states where prohibited by law). b.) How Long it is Covered- All FiTech products are warranted for a period of one year from date of original retail purchase with an original receipt showing proof of purchase. c.) Who They Cover- All FiTech warranties apply to the original purchasing consumer. d.) What They Do Not Cover- Failure of a product due to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, accidents, or modifications to the original design. Certain components of the EFI systems are limited to a 90 day warranty period. See separate complete Limited Warranty document for a list of specific components. e.) What We Do Not Cover (Continued)- Removal or replacement costs. Shipping Costs. Damage to related components. Costs incurred due to downtime of vehicle.
Quantity: Sold as Kit