SCE MLS Spartan Stainless Steel Multi-Layered Steel Head Gaskets
• SCE MLS Spartan head gasket design incorporates excellent "vertical recovery" to seal extreme cylinder pressures found in high-compression circle track race engines.
• Gasket layers and spacers are individually cut using state of the art laser cutting, and a unique embossment process provides superior sealing properties to increase spring pressure of the head gasket.
• All head gaskets are stress relieved to improve conformability, clamp-load distribution, and torque retention.
• No sealant is required during installation, a special polymer coating is used to resist corrosion, seal coolant and oil fluids.
• Typical MLS head gaskets require a smooth 30 Ra surface finish, SCE MLS Spartan head gaskets will seal a more coarse or rough surface finish up to 60 Ra.