Holley, Carburetor Installation and Tuning DVD
Holley "Carburetor Installation and Tuning" DVD
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburetors! Virtual tours, exploded views, step–by–step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, and troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
Title: Holley Carburetor Installation and Tuning DVD
Part Type: DVD How to Video
DVD Quantity: 1 Disc
Video Time (approximately): 2 Hours
Dimensions: 5" x5"
Publisher: Holley Carburetors
Manufacturer's Part Number: 36-378
Quantity: Sold as Each
• High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to “see” how to install & tune a Holley carburetor. No more reading books and trying to understand still pictures.
• Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
• Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
• Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor. Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
• Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
• Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up.
• Glossary of terms & tools sections.
• How-to-use this disc section.
• Warranty procedures and product registration sections.