FiTech Fuel Injection Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200HP Self-Tuning System
The Go EFI 1200 HP Power Adder Plus is the ultimate system for the serious power builder. This system features 8 High Flow injectors and is capable of fueling 1200 HP! The Go EFI 8 1200 HP is our TOP OF THE LINE system and comes with all of the Data-logging, and Pro-tuning software as standard features. The Annular Discharge design is increased to 20 jet streams to handle the monster flow of this unit! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application-or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing. This kit is suitable for higher horsepower engines while equally at home on your daily driver 282. Works from 250-1200 HP!
The most advanced throttle body EFI on the planet!
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 1200 HP of fuel
- 8GB data logging
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost ready ECU 2.5 Bar Internal MAP sensor good for 25 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses the latest Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or
This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4bbl manifold
- All Go-EFI's feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load
conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in
the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try THAT with your carb!
- Features 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
-Manufactured with OE engineering. Our ECU's are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emission standards in new vehicles.
Part Type: Fuel Injection System
Application: Universal 4bbl
Horsepower Rating: 1200 HP, Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged, or Nitrous
Injection Style: Throttle Body
Metering Style: Speed Density
Throttle Body Included: Yes, Die Cast
Throttle Body Mounting Flange: 4bbl Square Bore
Throttle Body Material: Cast Aluminum
Throttle Body Finish: Black
Injectors Included: Yes, 8
Venturi Quantity: 4, Annular Discharge Design
Intake Manifold Included: No
Fuel Rails Included: Internal
Fuel Inlet Ports: 3
Fuel Inlet Fitting: -6AN
Calibration Module Included: Yes, Handheld w/ Color Touch screen & Windshield Mount
ECU Included: Yes
Wiring Harness Included: Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included: Yes, Wide Band
O2 Sensor Bung Kit Included: Yes, Clamp-On or Weld-On
Fuel Pump Included: No
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: Internal
MAP Sensor Included: Yes, Internal
Intake Air Temperature Sensor Included: Yes
Throttle Position Sensor Included: Yes
Idle Air Control Included: Yes
Coolant Temperature Sensor: Yes
Distributor Included: No
Timing Control: Yes
Voltage Control for Fuel Pump: Yes
Fan Control Included: Yes, 1 Adjustable
Data Logging: Yes
Gasket Kit Included: Yes
Manufacturer: FiTech Fuel Injection
Manufacturer's Part Number: 30012
Weight: 11 lbs.
Warranty: LIMITED WARRANTY- a.) What is Covered- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement (at their option) of any FiTech part that fails because of a defect in workmanship or materials. Implied warranty: Any warranties implied by law are limited to the duration of this warranty, (except in those states where prohibited by law). b.) How Long it is Covered- All FiTech products are warranted for a period of one year from date of original retail purchase with an original receipt showing proof of purchase. c.) Who They Cover- All FiTech warranties apply to the original purchasing consumer. d.) What They Do Not Cover- Failure of a product due to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, accidents, or modifications to the original design. Certain components of the EFI systems are limited to a 90 day warranty period. See separate complete Limited Warranty document for a list of specific components. e.) What We Do Not Cover (Continued)- Removal or replacement costs. Shipping Costs. Damage to related components. Costs incurred due to downtime of vehicle.
Quantity: Sold as Kit