FiTech Fuel Injection Go EFI 4 250 HP to 600 HP Self-Tuning System
The Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP through 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self-Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge, and tons of additional features. It fits any 4bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
- (4) Hi-flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses the latest Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine
compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4bbl manifold.
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- All Go-EFI's feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load
conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in
the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try THAT with your carb!
- Features 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI box but not rquired to control timing
- Built-in fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. Our ECU's are used Globally and pass euro 5 emission standards in new vehicles.
Part Type: Fuel Injection System
Application: Universal 4bbl
Horsepower Rating: 250 HP to 600 HP
Injection Style: Throttle Body
Metering Style: Speed Density
Throttle Body Included: Yes, Die Cast
Throttle Body Mounting Flange: 4bbl Square Bore
Throttle Body Material: Cast Aluminum
Throttle Body Finish: Black
Injectors Included: Yes
Venturi Quantity: 4, Annular Discharge Design
Intake Manifold Included: No
Fuel Rails Included: Internal
Fuel Inlet Ports: 3
Fuel Inlet Fitting: -6AN
Calibration Module Included: Yes, Handheld w/ Color Touch screen & Windshield Mount
ECU Included: Yes
Wiring Harness Included: Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included: Yes, Wide Band 4.2
O2 Sensor Bung Kit Included: Yes, Clamp-On or Weld-On
Fuel Pump Included: No
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: Internal
MAP Sensor Included: Yes, 2.5 Bar Internal
Intake Air Temperature Sensor Included: Yes
Throttle Position Sensor Included: Yes
Idle Air Control Included: Yes
Coolant Temperature Sensor: Yes
Distributor Included: No
Timing Control: Yes
Voltage Control for Fuel Pump: Yes
Fan Control Included: Yes, 1 Adjustable
Data Logging: No
Gasket Kit Included: Yes
Manufacturer: FiTech Fuel Injection
Manufacturer's Part Number: 30002
Weight: 11 lbs.
Warranty: LIMITED WARRANTY- a.) What is Covered- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement (at their option) of any FiTech part that fails because of a defect in workmanship or materials. Implied warranty: Any warranties implied by law are limited to the duration of this warranty, (except in those states where prohibited by law). b.) How Long it is Covered- All FiTech products are warranted for a period of one year from date of original retail purchase with an original receipt showing proof of purchase. c.) Who They Cover- All FiTech warranties apply to the original purchasing consumer. d.) What They Do Not Cover- Failure of a product due to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, accidents, or modifications to the original design. Certain components of the EFI systems are limited to a 90 day warranty period. See separate complete Limited Warranty document for a list of specific components. e.) What We Do Not Cover (Continued)- Removal or replacement costs. Shipping Costs. Damage to related components. Costs incurred due to downtime of vehicle.
Quantity: Sold as Kit