Daytona Sensors WEGO IIID Wide-Band Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Interface
Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines. Can be used for on-road or dyno testing. Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications. Dual 0-5V analog AFR outputs for interface to vehicle data acquisition systems, engine controls or dyno instrumentation. Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3-19.5 AFR range (±0.007 Lambda error over 0.70 - 1.33 Lambda range). Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects. Wide supply voltage range from 11-18V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp per channel. Kit includes dual band WEGO IIID interface, two Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band oxygen sensors, and two 18 x 1.5mm weld nuts.
• Interface to vehicle data acquisition systems, engine controls or dyno instrumentation
• For carbureted & fuel injected applications
• Highly accurate
• Easy free-air calibration
• Fully encapsulated (water-proof)
• Includes 2 Bosch LSU 4.2 Oxygen Sensors & Weld Nuts