Daytona Sensors TCS-1 Timing Control System
• Versatile timing control system for race engines. Eliminates the need for mechanical advance.
• Preprogrammed with 20° advance curve between 1,000 and 3,000 RPM for V8 engines. Helps provide easier starting and smoother idle
• Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks allow easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping.
• Magnetic pickup (distributor or crank trigger) and module trigger inputs
• Module trigger output drives all CD systems including MSD 6 and MSD 7 series.
• Included USB interface and PC Link software allows programming advance features ranging from a simple RPM based advance curve to a 30 timing map with boost proportional retard (requires optional MAP sensor). Also adjust to use on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines.
• Two general purpose input and one general purpose input/output terminals. Inputs can be programmed for multiple retard functions (including driver adjustable retard). Output can be programmed for RPM window switch functions.
• GPI inputs preprogrammed for 2°, 3°, and 4° retard functions (can be combined).
• Compact size: 3.3"L x 2.4"W x 1.1"H
For a driver adjustable timing retard or boost proportional retard, you will require the optional RTD-1 retard control P/N 102005. To connect a Delphi MAP sensor, you can use our MAP sensor harness kit P/N 102006